Christine Revell Children’s Home is a residential care facility to 49 children, aged birth to 5 years old. At this tender age these kids already have to deal with loss of affection, the anxiety of separation and the effects of abuse & neglect. We therefore try to facilitate their development through proper care, stimulation and lots of love.
As part of our Fundraising initiative we will be having a bazaar/auction on the 31st of March 2012 at the home. All proceeds from the event are donated to the home and will be used to cover ongoing expenses.
How can you help us?
There are 3 ways in which you can help and/or participate. Download a form, complete it and return it to us by the 22nd March 2012.
- Donate items to be auctioned (download auction items only form)
- Host a stall selling items (download form)
- Donate items to be sold at a stall (download form)
You can of course also do all 3 (the options 2/3 form covers all 3).
Suggested Items for Auction:
- Furniture & Appliances
- Art, Mirrors & Picture Frames
- Jewellery & Watches
- Goods to make up hampers
Suggested Items for Stalls
- Plastic bags and stickers
- Cakes, sweets & ice cream
- Food: Curry & rice, Potjiekos, Pancakes, etc
- Yoghurts, juices & cooldrinks
- Small appliances
- Books – for children & adults
- Toiletry Items: lotions, creams, soaps, etc
- Toys and games
- Arts & Crafts
- Computer and office equipment
- Flowers and plants
If you have any further queries or wish to assist in another way, please call Alicia on 021-697 1748 or fill in our Contact form.