On behalf of the children, staff and management of Christine Revell Children’s Home, we would like to express our heartfelt thanks to those who participated in our 2012 fundraising bazaar/auction. We had individuals and companies participating through manning stalls, providing entertainment, supplying goods to auction or donating funds. Special thanks to the more than 200 patrons that supported the event.
We managed to raise over R30 000 this year and there are still funds for after-bazaar sales outstanding towards the event.
The event was a roaring success thanks to the help of:
- Stall holders – Church in Westridge, Y2A, Genevieve & family, Snyders family, Deidre & Carol
- Host parents – cakes & sweets
- Entertainment- Party tots, Springfield Marimba Band, Karaoke DJ Gavin
- Financial sponsors/ individual donors – Grand West, Quarterdeck
- Patrons who supported the day
- CRCH Staff & Volunteers assistance – Raihaanah & Rotaract group, Faranaaz and Family, CPUT Students
- Companies & individuals – Auction item donors
We thank you for your assistance/donations and ensuring a successful event. We hope that we can count on your assistance & participation again next year!