We are having our annual Bazaar and Charity Auction this Saturday, 6th April 2013, at Christine Revell Children’s Home in Athlone.
The Bazaar takes place from 08h00 until 12h30, and the Auction starts at 13h00 and goes on until 16h00.
What can you expect?
- Bric a Brac
- Health Nutz Breakfast
- Food Stalls
- Hot & Cold Refreshments
- New Fasionable Clothing Stall
- Bargains Galore at Low Prices at the Auction
How can YOU help?
We are inviting groups – schools and companies or individuals – to host a table and donate the proceeds to our Children’s Home. If you are unable to do so, you could consider donating any of the items below for the event:
- Luxuries, cakes, sweets, cooldrinks & ice cream towards luxury table
- Crockery towards “bric a brac” table
- Breakfast cereals with health nutz stand
- Books and Magazines
- Lotions, creams and body sprays
- Toys and games
- Rolls for Patties & Sausage
- Arts & Crafts
- Fashionable clothing
- Computer and office equipment, etc.
- Fresh fruit & vegetables
- Food eg. Curry & Rice, potjie kos, etc.
- Furniture or hampers (to be auctioned)
All proceeds will be donated to the home and will be allocated towards our ongoing expenses.
If you have any further queries or need to discuss your assistance, please call Alicia at (021) 697 1748.
Download the form to let us know how you can help.