We would hereby like to give special thanks to all the groups who hosted a stall at our bazaar on Saturday, 28th March.
- Church in Westridge hosted a Boerewors stall
- Deidre and Carol hosted a Hotdog stall and sold the hamburgers for the home
- Fairmont high school hosted a clothing stall
- The host parents managed the cake stall and all past, present and future host parents donated cakes, tarts, biscuits, jam, doughnuts and lots more towards this table
- Host parents also hosted the tea garden and sold some lovely sandwiches
Various donations were received from many donors, making this event successful. We are very thankful for all the generous and kind donations. The event was well attended.
Special thank you to our DJ for providing some lovely tunes while patrons were shopping and AV Direct sponsored the use of the sound equipment. A special appearance of Royston Skippers gave the patrons a feel of CRCH Jazz festival – some patrons had the courage to participate in a kareoke too!
The bazaar was followed by an Auction – auction items were donated by :
- Alpine lounge
- Tigger 2 – Sunset cruise voucher
- Nawaal du Toit
- Ice Station – ice rink tickets
- Table Mountain – Cable way vouchers
- RMS Shopfitting
- Sacks Butchery – Meat hampers
- Darren Pillay
- Sports Science institute
- Ratanga Junction